Manpower UK are recruiting for our client who are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team within a leading Property Agency in Edinburgh. - They are looking for someone who wishes to develop their skills and career as a Property Manager. Other than experience in a similar/related role they will be a customer focused team player, organised and keen to contribute to the evolution of the company.
Working within the Lettings Team and alongside the other departments, this is a broad and challenging role which will suit an experienced and customer service driven individual.
Property Manager Job Duties:
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of let properties based around Edinburgh.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve delivery of service with an emphasis on the client journey
- Review, develop and implement lettings department procedures and software solutions in conjunction with the other members of the department
- Identify opportunities to add value for all clients
- Ensure all tasks are completed in accordance with the company SLA
- Resolve complaints quickly and identify opportunities to improve the service
- Proactively advising clients on the management of their investment properties.
- Minimizing vacant periods, negotiating and enforcing leases, maintaining good relationships with all clients and tenants.
- Man the 24 hour out of hours emergency line (approx 1 week in every 11)
- Carry out property inspections
- Manage utilities and Council tax at change overs
- Monitor rents, advise clients and adjust rents as appropriate
- Commercial outlook
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Professional and calm demeanour under pressure
- Resourceful - able to find the right solution, not just the obvious one
- Desire to keep up to date with industry trends and developments
- Able to work independently and with all colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- IT proficient
- Full driving license
- Propertymark/ARLA/NFOPP or equivalent qualification
£21,000 - £25,000
Company Car + Fuel Allowance
Private medical insurance
Company Pension Scheme contribution of 3%
Interested? Please apply with your CV in the first instance.