Maintenance Operative (sprayer)
Position Maintenance Operative (sprayer)
Location Grays - West Thurrock
Salary Up to £24,252 DOE
Hours Perm - full time
Manpower are teamed up with the UKs leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management. Our clients are now looking to recruit a Sprayer within their maintenance team who will be based at their Thurrock Depot in Grays. This role is a full time position on a permanent contract.
· General maintenance tasks to timber, plastic and steel portable accommodation units, portable toilets etc
· Cleaning of units and fittings internally and externally.
· Painting exterior of units with spray equipment, roller or brush.
· The fitting and removal of partitions & other fittings.
· Some electrical work, some plumbing, some joinery and flooring work.
· Loading of a range of furniture into the cabins and removing on completion of hire.
· Occasional visits to third party sites to double stack units and install staircase and landing. Removal of same on completion of hire.
· Some working at height.
· Occasional duties as fork lift operator (where relevant with training and suitable qualifications).
· Occasional visits to third party sites to undertake repairs of any nature to portable accommodation units.
· To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
· Basic Health & Safety
· General maintenance
· NVQ or equivalent
· CSCS card holder
· Drivers licence (if relevant)
· Willingness to work outside at times (if required)
· Ability to work with external customers
· General physical fitness due to nature of the role
· Team player
· Flexible attitude
If you are looking for a new challenge within a well established and respected company within their field then look no further and apply today. My client encourage growth and development and are always looking to develop staff internally to the next level
Please apply directly or send your CV directly to Tanya.Finan @ Manpower .co.uk