Position CAD Technician (Revit essential)
Salary upto £40,000 DOE
We are looking to recruit a CAD Technician experienced with Revit and AutoCAD software.
The successful candidate will assume role as designer working as part of a team to provide full design package for a wide variety of off-site volumetric projects.
- Manage the detailed design process liaising with internal stakeholders, external consultants and supply chain as required
- Production of detailed design drawings and information using Revit and AutoCad
- Provide technical expertise in client and design team meetings
- Attend project co-ordination meetings with clients and end users to agree reviewable design data
- Ensure best value in design to meet and increase the profitability of the project
- Manage design risk and monitor its mitigation through design Risk Assessments
- Ensure that Group Standards and Quality standards are complied with.
- Ensure design is compliant with legislation and employers requirements
- Coordinating design information between supply chain
Job experience & skills requirements
Key Skills and Competencies
- Proven track record in technical design and detailing of large commercial construction projects
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly with other construction professionals and end users
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Knowledge of materials/construction methods
- Knowledge of Building Regulations & British Standards and how to apply them.
- High level of drive, energy and initiative, entrepreneurial, resilient, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
Advantageous Skills and competencies
- Experience and expertise in Offsite or Modern Methods of Construction
- Experience and expertise within the Education sector
- Knowledge of Education and Health related Regulations / Codes of Practice
Relevant Construction based HNC/Degree an advantage