IT Recruitment Consultant
We pride ourselves on recruiting people with an entrepreneurial spirit to run their own desk, giving them the autonomy to treat it as their own business, and the support and development needed to be successful.
We have a culture and environment of high performance and recognition of achievement. At Experis, we have a great work life balance. You won't be expected to work 12 hour days but will be treated like an adult and given every opportunity to succeed along with a transparent career ladder and clear and structured development plan.
- Canvassing current Client companies for updates on new and existing business.
- Canvassing potential Clients for new business.
- Recording details of new Clients on the database and ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are
- Planning the screening, search and selection process and monitoring its effective implementation and conclusion.
- Executes in depth selection of Applicants based upon CV telephone screening and/or face-to-face interview.
- Ability to test and assess competencies in technical vertical as well as candidate behaviours
- Ensuring that a suitable match is made between the Applicant and the vacancy requirement.
- Preparing CVs for presentation to Client and ensuring quality levels are sufficient for Client inspection.
- Preparing Applicants for interview, setting up interviews on behalf of clients as requested and co-ordinating recruitment progress with Client and Applicant.
- Arranging for Applicant placements and co-ordinating and arranging follow-up activity with all Applicants placed.
Skills, knowledge and attributes
- Must have previous contract recruitment experience, preferably in IT (not essential but must have the aptitude to work a technical market).
- Must possess the confidence and knowledge to conduct and lead client meetings and to present Experis to clients.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of sales process - telephone prospecting, visits, presentations and negotiation (financial and contractual).
- Ability to plan/manage own time effectively.
- Achievement Orientation - Must have the initiative, drive and ambition to succeed and meet/exceed targets.
- Resilient and tough minded with a positive approach.
Please contact or 07515325190 to discuss the role in more depth today.