Graduate/Junior CAD Designer / Development Assistant
We have a superb opportunity for an ambitious Junior or Graduate CAD Designer/Development Assistant with our Merseyside based client, a forward thinking, highly innovative and market leading Consultancy.
Our client is very much at the forefront within their specialist 'Green economy & renewables' sector and renowned for offering clients a highly consultative and tailored service which ultimately provides a unique 'one stop' front-end energy generation project solution.
Candidates MUST demonstrate a comprehensive experience and detailed knowledge of CAD design, the ability to build relationships and operate effectively in a client facing capacity, possess a good level of construction/building knowledge, an analytical approach and ideally demonstrate a genuine passion for sustainable development projects that don't degrade the environment.
Candidates will be required to provide examples of high calibre, precision drawings/illustrations which demonstrate the highly aesthetic, innovative and commercially savvy approach required by our client.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Predominantly to provide CAD support to the development team. The CAD Designer / Development Assistant will be working with the development team to:
- Provide comprehensive CAD support to a busy Development team at
- Produce, amend and issue CAD drawings to the development team and external bodies (planning consultants)
- Identify viable project sites with internal & external parties
- Vet & assess potential sites
- Understand levels and topography to effectively design site layouts /elevations
- Work within a fast-paced environment providing accurate site analysis and CAD layouts for progressing projects
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced In CAD design
- Excellent research skills
- Organisational ability
- Process driven
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary negotiable depending upon experience
- The opportunity to join a market leading and expanding business
- Superb career progression including on the job training, upskilling etc.
As demand for this type of role is high please do not delay in applying by forwarding an up to date CV which details your relevant work experience and role required skill set.