Our client is the leading producer of flat-rolled aluminium products and the world's largest recycler of aluminium based in Latchford, Warrington. They are looking for a planning coordinator on a temporary 4-month contract.
Our client is looking to interview asap for the full time position, working Monday to Friday 08:45 - 17:00.
Pay rate: £11.28 p/h - equivalent to £22,000k a year.
Job Description -
- Inventory management - Monitoring daily stock levels and acting to keep within set targets.
- Weekly / Daily auto inventory check, build inventory into auto tracker.
- Participate in Stock take meetings.
- Weekly Alignment call host (Third party scrap needs for Europe)
- Alloy and Hardeners management (PO creation, consumption tracking and supplier call-offs)
- Weekly hardeners stocktake, call of required stock and report to supply chain lead.
- Monthly Aging Stock meeting.
- SAP Project.
- Recording and documenting material trails and share info with relevant departments.
- UK UBC Stock Rotation management.
- Crick material planner duties outlined by management.
- SAP Knowledge (PO Creations / dispatching / Inventory Management.)
- Optimising stock to limit the impact on slow stock movements.
- Resolving any stock discrepancies within SAP
- Reviewing any demand changes for finished products.
- Reporting and analysing the order book.
- Communication with and maintaining sub-contractor process and service.
- Planning Coordinator experience.
- SAP Knowledge and experience
- Analytically minded.
If you are interested in the role, please apply within for immediate registration and interview.
Apply for Planning Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly