Preston CAT B DRIVER
Cat B Van Driver - Based in the Preston
Our client is a leading player in UK Decorating market, are looking for Cat B Driver on a temporary basis. Our client promotes innovative and best-practice management culture which leads to varied and exciting employment opportunities.
Work type: Temporary full-time
CAT B Driver - Days - £7.83
CAT B DRIVERS TO DELIVER CLIENTS PRODUCTS (DECORATING MATERIALS) TO WAREHOUSES AND RETAIL OUTLETS AROUND THE PRESTON AND LANCASHIRE AREAS
We are currently recruiting for an experienced van Driver, a key customer facing role essential to providing high quality service.
In this role you will ensure that all our client customers receive deliveries of product in an effective, efficient, safe and professional manner in line with operational business plans. To operate to acceptable customer service standards and within the law at all times.
The successful candidate:
- Must hold a current Cat B driving licence
- You will also need to demonstrate a high level of safety awareness at all times.
- Customer focused, you should have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Benefits include:
- Full training provided
- Full PPE provided
- ADR training if required will be provided for the right candidate
- If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!