Media Sales Manager
The position offers an excellent package and career opportunities.
Sales territory: Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
Reporting to: Managing Director
Purpose of job:
- Generating print, digital and sponsorship revenues for new and existing brands. This is a hands on selling job
- To achieve agreed sales targets
- To identify and develop new business from the core target market as well as new business sectors
- To build relationships and develop existing client base
- To prepare high quality proposals and client correspondence
- Be a create thinker and be able to generate new business ideas
- To develop and deliver quality presentations to clients
- To have a finger on the pulse of developments in media and commercial advertising sectors plus the wider business marketplace.
- To coach, train, encourage and motivate other members of the sales team
Minimum of 3 year's experience in media sales or a similar environment.
Proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
Proven experience of prospecting and delivering new business.
Good reporting and presentation skills.
The successful candidate will be target driven, a sell starter, proactive, creative, good at building relationships and passionate about selling.
Development and progression within the company is a realistic goal within a short period of time for the successful candidate.
The company is committed to staff development and there is ongoing training and development programme in place.
Excellent Package, Car & Benefits