Part Time Warehouse Person
We have fantastic Customer Fulfilment Associate opportunities for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals in an exciting and fast-paced environment. This job can be physically demanding, and requires you to be on your feet and active all day, but if you love working at pace and being on the move, you'll find this role rewarding with great prospects for further development through the company.
This role will involve:
- Receiving, picking, and stowing of packages, often up to 15kg
- Owning the fulfilment of the customer order from the moment it is received until it goes out for delivery, meaning you will handle a variety of grocery products such as meat and alcohol
- You may be working in the chiller or freezer for periods of time but all protective, warm clothing is provided
- Lending a hand - assist colleagues and problem-solve scenarios such as where items are missing or products are damaged
- Keeping your warehouse neat and safe, helping to maintain a tidy and organised work space
- An active rotation of duties - we like to keep you on your toes and make work varied
- Shifts are generally 4 hours a day, with flexible shift patterns available
- You must be at least 18 years of age to work in the warehouse
- You must pass a Drug and Alcohol test
- You must have no unspent criminal convictions on record
Interested? Apply online today!
Apply for Part Time Warehouse Person
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly