Birmingham City University are part way through the implementation of a new HR, Finance and Payroll computer system. We require administration support to help us with a significant amount of data entry work. The role will require the successful candidates to use information recorded on spreadsheets to manually update and enter information into our new system. Training will be provided. Due to the nature of the work attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency are all key skill requirements.
- Relevant vocational qualifications such as a NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or able to demonstrate equivalent work experience and relevant skills.
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy equivalent to GCSE English and Maths.
- IT skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and some experience of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing, record keeping and note taking.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate an organised approach to work and ability to prioritise different tasks.
· Good attention to detail and accuracy.
This is a temporary position up until :
9am-5pm Mon-Thurs and 9am-4pm Friday