Great job opportunities for Customer Service Advisors to join a premium brand at their fast-paced contact centre in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
This organisation is a world leader in the production of premium domestic and commercial appliances. Offering fantastic training and development opportunities and ongoing support in your role, this is a great platform from which you can build the foundations of your career. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will act as an ambassador to customers, using your first-class call handling skills and knowledge to deal with customers in a professional, efficient and thorough manner.
Your main duties will include:
- Effectively deal with inbound calls
- Advising on appliance usage
- Trouble shooting issues
- Making service bookings and processing accessory orders
In return, you will be offered an excellent benefits package, on top of a competitive salary of £18,336 a year (depending on experience) and a bonus of up to 5% paid in February.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme, life assurance scheme, and income protection scheme.
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Money-back towards the cost of healthcare and wellness, and a range of wellbeing activities - including free access to massage and health therapist, yoga and singing group
- Substantial discount on company products
- Free parking
- Dress down Fridays
- Financially-incentivised employee referral scheme.
The ideal candidates will have experience working within a customer service environment or contact centre, and will take pride in their customer service skills. You will communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, and will also be able to use computers whilst talking to customers.
This is a full-time position, with hours allocated on a rota basis - 8am being the earliest start and 8pm being the latest. There is also a requirement to work some Saturdays. You will be given a thorough induction that starts on the 4th February 2019 and you must be available to start on this date and complete a 3 weeks training program if you choose to apply for this intake.
If you're interested in joining our client as a Customer Service Advisor in Abingdon. Please contact us for more information or apply online today.
Apply for Call Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly