CNC Miller (Nights)
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our Client based in Luton for CNC Operators (Millers) to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing company on a temporary basis with an immediate start!
CNC miller (Aerospace).
Starting at between £19.95 - £22.61 per hour based on experience for the first 3 months. After your 3 month review the hourly rate can increase up to £24.27 per hour, again based on experience.
Hours of Work:
The hours of work are 39 per week; Sunday - Wednesday, 9 hours shifts, with 30 min unpaid break, between 7pm and 7.30am. Thursday, 5 hour shift, with 30 min unpaid break.
- Setting CNC vertical machining centre Matsuura and Hass.
- Experienced work holding methods and best practice.
- High precision machining.
- Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings.
- Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs.
- Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality control.
Qualification & skills required for this position
- Experience in setting and operating CNC mills.
- Self-motivated, shows initiative, has the ability to problem solve and work alone.
- Possess a working knowledge in 30/31 series Fanuc Control.
- Edgecam Programming experience would be advantageous.
- A sound working knowledge and understanding of machine tooling and proper tool usage is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now! 01727 831632
Apply for CNC Miller (Nights)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly