£19,422 per annum
We are currently looking for experienced machine operators who want to continue creating a long term career for themselves.
Manpower has teamed up with an outstanding international company within the manufacturing industry.
- Monday to Thursday from 08:00am-17:00pm
- Friday from 09:00am to 16:00pm
- To safely operate machinery to its maximum potential and achieve production targets, whilst maintaining the quality of manufactured sheet metal duct fittings.
- Ensure consistent acceptable quality of products and report any defects to the team leader.
- General housekeeping, ensuring that the machinery and its adjacent area is kept clean and tidy.
- To ensure safety guards are in place at all times and be aware of, and comply with, all health and safety requirements.
- When necessary, help with the picking, packing and loading of goods to facilitate output.
- Maintain production/material records.
- Involvement in company stock taking as necessary.
- Willing to learn new skills and undertake training as required
- Any other duties that the Production Manager may request to ensure the smooth running of the factory.
- Career Progression
- Benefits (e.g. Pension scheme)
For more information, please apply today