Cashier / Admin Assistant
We are recruiting for a full time Cashier/Admin Assistant to work for a large public sector organisation based in Cardiff.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Adherence and compliance to Standing Financial Instructions (SFI's)
- Dealing with cash management in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Cash / card reconciliation and control / securing of all monies
- Controlling of all cash / card transactions linked to sales
- Counting of all monies including cash floats, taking and reconciliation of same
- Investigate / follow up and recording of variances in takings to till readings
- Administration tasks as required linked to service needs and requirement
- Adherence to SFI's / controlling cash and credit transactions and reconciliation
- Administration tasks
Essential knowledge, qualifications and experience:
- You will have excellent numeracy, writing and communication skills.
- You will be friendly,
- have experience of working in a similar environment
- Good Microsoft Office skills
This is a temporary, ongoing full time position offering £7.83 per hour for the first 12 weeks and rising to £8.95 after 12 weeks.
The working days will be Monday - Friday. The shifts are between the hours of 6.30 am and 7.30 pm, some degree of flexibility may be required dependant on business needs.
What we offer you
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays
- Staff discount
- NEST pension
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Nerys on 01656 657231 or apply today.