Manpower UK is currently recruiting for an administrative assistant to work on behalf of a World Leading Global Claims management company based in the city centre of Edinburgh.
Working within a fast-paced environment you would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assessing new claims as received, validating the accuracy of information and data provided.
- To produce repair estimates for recovery purposes.
- Create and dispatch outgoing paper and digital communications to all parties involved.
- Receive incoming telephone calls dealing with enquiries accordingly.
- Make outgoing calls in association with claim requirements.
- Ensuring all relevant databases with claims information is kept up to date.
- To archive settled paper files.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks, duties and responsibilities as and when required.
The following experience is required:
- Working knowledge of IT systems and MS Office
- Experience working within an office environment in an administrative role for at least 1 year.
- Phone based customer service experience
- Experience of working within the insurance industry is desirable
The salary is £16,000 plus benefits working from Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate a chance to progress within a world leading Global organisation.
Interested? Please send your CV in the first instance.