Our client a leading provider in energy is looking to recruit an administrator based at their site in Hartlepool. The Administrator will be responsible for providing P.A Support to the Project Portfolio Manager, general office support to the team, alongside producing reports, analysis and other ad-hoc activities as and when required. In addition to this, maintaining processes and ensuring compliance with key policies and procedures.
- Provide P.A. support to Project Portfolio Manager
- Provide general administrative support to Investment Delivery Team
- Co-ordinate meetings and travel requirements.
- Co-ordinate local services such as mail, stationery etc.
- Co-ordinate inductions for new starters, giving general guidance and orientation mentoring. Initiate training requirements identified.
- Assist in the maintenance and update of team training records in SAP.
- Produce reports when necessary from SAP.
- Act as point of contact for general queries on the above.
- Provide cover for others in the department as and when required where appropriate.
- MS Office skills, including MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills, including the use of appropriate IT tools.
- Excellent written and communication skills, along with a pro-active attitude in a task-based environment.
- Familiarity with the use of databases and spreadsheets for documentation logging, control and reporting would be desirable.
- Understanding of general administration issues and the ability to problem solve and develop ideas on their own initiative.
Due to the nature and location of the role the successful candidate will need to be security vetted so the need of thorough referencing and DBS check is essential.