Picker / Packer
1 day left
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced working environment? Do you want to be part of the world's largest e-commerce retailer? Then read on.
We have fantastic Customer Fulfilment Associate opportunities for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals in an exciting and fast-paced environment in Gateshead. This job can be physically demanding, and requires you to be on your feet and active all day, but if you love working at pace and being on the move, you'll find this role rewarding with great prospects for further development through the company.
Still interested? Great! So what will a normal day look like?
- Receiving, picking, and stowing of packages, often up to 15kgs
- Owning the fulfilment of the customer order from the moment it is received until it goes out for delivery, meaning you will handle a variety of grocery products such as meat and alcohol
- You may be working in the chiller or freezer for periods of time (brrrr!) but all protective, warm clothing is provided
- Lending a hand - assist colleagues and problem-solve scenarios such as where items are missing or products are damaged
- Keeping your warehouse neat and safe, helping to maintain a tidy and organised work space
- An active rotation of duties - we like to keep you on your toes and make work varied.
So what do we give you?
- Competitive pay, £9.50 per hour
- Flexible working schedule - On top of your agreed shift commitment you can pick your own extra hours!
- On-the-job training and skill development
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
- Fun activities at work
Sound good? Can you answer yes to all the below?:
- Are you flexible and prepared to help out, offering additional hours when needed?
- Are you able to read and understand English, and do basic numerical sums?
- Are you able to regularly lift and move up to 15kg (just like your suitcase on holiday), stand/walk for up to 10 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Are you cool with casual - it's always dress down Friday in the Warehouse!
- You must be at least 18
- You must pass a Drug and Alcohol test
- You must have no unspent criminal convictions on record
How to apply:
- Immediate starts available, so click apply, and we will endeavour to book you in for a registration ASAP!
Apply for Picker / Packer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly