Procurement & Contract Manager
4 days left
- Do you have a strong Procurement background with a keen interest, or experience within Quantity Surveying?
- Are you a Quantity Surveyor with the interest in moving into the Procurement industry??
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Procurement & Contract Manager to join a Procurement and Commercial team and serve key stakeholders to develop and implement key procurement and commercial strategies across a range of projects in the Gas Network.
As the Procurement & Contract Manager:
- You will focus on providing the necessary pre and post contract quantity surveying / commercial support on a range of one off projects and programmes of work.
- You will be able to combine strong commercial acumen with well-developed interpersonal, problem-solving, communication and negotiation skills with demonstrable experience delivering large projects/programmes of work.
- Reporting to the Procurement & Commercial Manager, you'll deliver strategies and contracts by providing robust post contract commercial management, which will support the project goals and objectives.
- In addition, you'll support the delivery of departmental KPIs and objectives such as savings in total cost of ownership, value engineering and safety performance.
If you have experience in estimating, cost and budget management, contract administration and payment and expenditure management and dispute resolution - I would love to have a chat with you!
You need to be highly numerate & able to analyse and interpret numerical data along with being highly developed in contract drafting and writing skills.
- It would be very beneficial also if you had detailed knowledge of UK Utilities Contracts Regulations (UCR) and/or knowledge of contract structure & documentation (typically Bespoke/NEC)
- Generally, knowledge of Public Regulated Requirements would be an advantage.
Basically - from identifying an opportunity to awarding contracts, to finalising & closing it out - you will be involved from Cradle to Grave.
Minimum Requirements - NEC3 and or/UCR knowledge; MRICS desirable Quantity Surveying degree or equivalent along with extensive experience of contracts on projects or programmes of work of £5-30M.
You will gain a competitive salary and a range of fantastic benefits, tailored to you!
This is a permanent opportunity with full time hour and flexible working patterns available.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click "Apply" or call Natalie on 01329 823211
Apply for Procurement & Contract Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly