PR and Communications Executive
Working for an innovative award winning Global Brand we have an amazing opportunity for someone that really wants to rocket their successful PR career!
You will need to be super passionate about all things PR and be in a position to demonstrate this through your genuine excitement, ideally education, work and interests!!
We will have the desire and ability to write compelling, creative engaging content and be a diligent proof reader! Social media savvy, in particular with influencers and it would be great to have a bit of events mixed in too!
Just a couple of years' experience would be ideal but if slightly less and confident this is for you, supported by evidence of your work then please read on!
- Co-ordinating press events and liaising with 3rd party media companies, editors, celebrities and agents
- Writing a variety of copy; press releases, email, blogs, brochures, invitations and presentations
- Proofreading all content before release
- Liaising with PR agencies, potential partners (celebrities/ influencers/ Media)
- Uploading imagery, video and Press releases
- Ensure PR is translated into social media platforms, drive ecommerce sales
- Identify target audiences, characteristics, behaviour and media habits.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of PR campaigns
- Support with press events, trade/consumer shows - ensuring attendees across celebrity and Influencer, Editors and people of note attend.
- 2+years PR experience gained from a similar role
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- A passion for PR and ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Event planning experience
- Good project/time management skills