Manpower UK Limited is currently recruiting for a number of Production Operatives - the location is based in Portadown
Production Operative - Mechanisms Department
- Working across all aspects of the production operations
- Ensuring that production deadlines are meet efficiently, safely and to appropriate quality standards.
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the Value Stream Manager.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Experience in a production environment.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective organisational, planning and time management ability
- Physically fit and able to engage in manual tasks.
- Good literacy and IT literacy skills.
- A positive, hard-working work ethic
- Willing to work additional hours as required, to ensure deadlines are met
- This position will be subject to two rotating shifts.
Rate of pay : £10.40 standard and there will be overtime opportunities. The positions are temporary ongoing.
Please contact Shauneen on 02890 324918 or email to apply