The Quality Control Engineer will be working within Quality Control team and will be responsible the following activities: incoming/in process and finished good inspection, managing of MRB, NCR materials, driving Root Cause Analysis for any NCR identified and drive implementation of effective corrective actions.
In addition, the Quality Control engineer will be responsible for elements in the PQ framework, participants in improvement projects and driving PQ framework in the business.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Preform product release activity & reject products and material not meeting specifications
- Managing the goods in process (Inspection, testing, or measuring of materials, products, and work for conformance to specifications)
- Ownership of the NCR and MRB processes
- Lead analysis of defect data and CAPA creation / resolution and maintain records as specified by the quality system
- Conduct root cause analysis on product quality issues, identify trends, and communicate with SQEs, Engineering
- Reduction of MRB and non-conforming material inventory
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing processes, technical drawings
- Managing NC/CAPA and carry out investigations
- Customer complaints review and trending
- Review of existing measurements methods and continual suggestions for improvements