My client is a market leader with a global reputation for manufacturing and servicing high quality equipment and an employer of choice in the region for skilled mechanical and electrical technicians.
There is an interesting role within the manufacturing department for a suitably skilled Build Technician, working within a small team of technicians and engineers.
The job will include:
- Build systems by working from Engineering drawings, within given time-frames
- Marking out and drilling chassis plates; mounting components; bending steel tubing to connect components using Swagelok fittings or equivalent
- Electrical wiring, from components to junction boxes
- Electrical, pressure, leak and function testing
- Assisting with calibration
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar technical role
- good understanding of electrical and mechanical principles and hands-on skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work from drawings and written instructions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confidence in working with compressed gases (training provided)
- Desire to produce consistent standard of very high-quality work
In addition, you will be a good team worker with good communication skills and flexible attitude to adapt to a varied workload and deadlines. There will be opportunities to work on different aspects of production in a modern, pleasant environment.
Own transport required.