Regional Sales Manager
Manpower is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join one of our most valued clients, a national leader in reinforced steel manufacture. To be based remotely, the Regional Sales Manager will play an integral role in the delivery of business with new and current clients.
The business is well established, market leaders within steel fabrication in the UK. Their investments within construction over recent years have led to their establishment as a truly national manufacturer and supplier of specialty reinforced steel products.
As the Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- The achievement of commercial budgets and forecasts
- Meeting new clients and presenting the products they offer
- Building and expanding a database of new and existing clients
- Promotion and marketing of all company products
To be successful in the role of Regional Sales Manager you will have the drive to develop your career. In addition, you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- A strong understanding of the construction industry
- A proven track record in business to business sales
- A full UK driving licence
In return for your services you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which will include a salary circa £45,000 plus a company car and additional benefits.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career then please don't hesitate to apply today.