Customer Service Representative
A multi-national pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their busy, growing Commercial Operations Management team for a one-year contract.
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive range of order management and customer service to the client and its customers, ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered and maintained in all activity relating to the order-to-cash, end-to-end customer management process. You will have a direct impact on customer debt, DSO and business group invoiced sales through accurate processing of orders, credits, debits, rebates and returns.
You will be responsible for performing all Customer Service Representative (CSR) activity relating to end-to-end, order-to-cash processes in line with agreed metrics, while maintaining low operating costs within the department. Your principle contact will be between customers, business groups, 3rd party logistics providers and other departments, therefore effective management of customers, issues and performance to all stakeholders is key.
Working closely with Accounts Receivable, business groups and customers, you will actively deliver solution management for customer queries and claims to resolution. You will proactively manage stock during the order management process so that customer satisfaction is exceeded, maximising availability and profitability, ensuring write-offs are kept to a minimum and ensuring that the 3rd party logistic operation is not affected.
Knowledge and Experience:
Previous knowledge of SAP is desirable, as well as previous experience in a customer service role. The Commercial Operations Management team is one of the busiest in the organisation, so an ability to multi-task is adaptable to change and work under pressure is vital. In addition, you will possess the following attributes:
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with people at all levels
- Effective telephone skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of and exposure to ISO and other regulatory standards
- Ability to manage time, prioritise work and multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus with a desire to find solutions
- Proactive approach
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Values differences within the team and adapts accordingly
- Able to gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and OneNote)
Average weekly hours are 37.5, and the pay rate is £12.79/hour. If you believe you have the right skills and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now or ring us on 0118 955 3284 and ask for Naomi.