Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager will manage and develop the customer services team and ensure the timely and accurate processing of customer sales orders from receipt through to the delivery of goods and issuance of invoice.
You will maintain a first class administration service to all customers both internally and externally and develop KPIs to unable tracking of performance and reporting to senior management.
- Manage and supervise sales order processing staff
- Maintain adequate accounting controls to enable up to date information to be available to management
- Update stock records to enable effective regular future ordering to be facilitated
- Monitor stock levels
- Rectify issues such as damages, shortages and non - conformance to specifications
- Set up customer accounts in accordance with laid down procedures
- Work with national, key account and field representatives to coordinate sales processing and develop relationships
- Motivate, develop and manage team
- Collate sales order statistics and generate reports as required from these
- Prepare invoices for dispatch
- Manage EDI systems
- Develop an understanding of company products to ensure that customer requirements and expectations are met offering alternatives where products are out of stock