Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician
Manpower are looking for a Refrigeration Technician in Edinburgh to maintain our contact clients refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
The Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for performing reactive as well as planned preventative maintenance on a wide range of commercial catering equipment, including commercial dishwashers and warewashing equipment as well as commercial laundry and refrigeration equipment.
- Throughout Aberdeen area
- To provide a reliable, effective & quality service to our clients
- Installation & maintenance of commercial refrigeration equipment
- Service commercial refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment
Essential Criteria / Skills:
- Relevant qualifications such as electrical, gas, plumbing, etc.
- A broad and practical knowledge of general engineering
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels
- Be computer / tablet literate
- Be self motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Flexible within your working hours and area of work
- Possess a clean, valid driving licence
Ideal Criteria / Skills (but not essential):
- Gas Safe qualified / registered
- Electrically qualified
- Refrigeration qualified
Candidates with experience of: Commercial Catering Engineers, Electrical Engineer, Refrigeration Engineer, Engineer, Refrigeration Engineer, Air Conditioning Engineer, Refrigeration Technician, Air Conditioning Technician, Technician, Service Engineer, Refrigeration Service Engineer, Fridge Engineer, Freezer Technician and Refrigeration Installation Engineer.
- Field Service Engineering: 2 years (Required)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)