Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our reputable global client for a Production Operator to work within the Livingston Manufacturing site.
Job Profile Summary
Maintaining physical distribution flows and other activities within the distribution center according to established procedures and quality standards, to fulfill the internal and external customer demands.
- Basic knowledge of common activities and procedures and quality standards within the Assembly/production
- Flexible on other job-related workstations within the assembly/production
- Solving routine problems of limited complexity
- Contributing in realising process optimisation
- Performing duties within the productivity- and quality standards
- Helping colleagues and contributing to a good atmosphere in assembly/production
- Agreeing to the conduct rules (Code of Conduct), EHS (Environment, Safety and Ergonomics) procedures (e.g. waste separation and disposal work in the context of 5S) in order to ensure optimal working conditions
- Quality of work delivered: The assembler delivers quality that meets the requirements as defined in the procedures and work instructions.
We are looking for candidates who have worked within a production/manufacturing environment and ideally had experience in soldering however this is not essential as training is provided.
Hours are 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 8am - 1.30pm
Immediate start available, therefore please send your CV in the first instance.