Sales & Marketing Director
Calling experienced Sales Professionals from FMCG. Do we have an opportunity for you!
Manpower are delighted to be working in partnership with our FMCG client. A UK FMCG leader with over 35 years expertise, they are searching for a Resilient, Commercially astute professional to join head up their Sales & Marketing Department.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will responsible for 6 Direct Reports across Account Management & Consumer Insight departments. You will also be responsible for the growth of the existing Accounts, while also tasked with obtaining new ones. You will also be responsible for overseeing the performance, motivation and development with the Sales Team.
An incredibly fast paced and dynamic environment where the strong will flourish and be rewarded, to be a success in this role you will need a very specific set of skills. This looks something like:
- A resilient, determined personality, that is capable of managing upwards to Key Stakeholders, external contacts and not get easily offended or overwhelmed (this will be highly important to thrive in the business)
- Experienced of supplying into the Big 4 UK retailers
-Extensive experience of working within a similar position (Senior Account Management / Sales +)
- Track record of Success in managing high turnover business and teams of people.
What Can They Offer You?
A firmly established business with strong existing contacts,
- An above market salary.
- Huge bonus and further earnings opportunity
- Elite Status Company Car
- Good company pension contribution
- Healthcare to look after you and your family
- The opportunity to influence the direction and strategy of the UK's largest supplier to the Big 4 Retailers
If this sounds like an opportunity that you not only want, but are highly suitable for, please click on the apply button below. A Manpower representative will contact you back at their first convenience, give you all the information you need, and we can proceed from there