Senior National Account Manager-Retail & Food
Are you proven in Account Management ? Experienced in Food Manufacturing & Distribution? Are you ready to make the jump to next level? We've got you covered.
Manpower are working in partnership with a highly regarded procurer and distributor of FMCG products. Firmly established in the UK, renowned for their ethical values and how they operate their business, they have a unique opportunity for you to join their business as a Senior National Accounts Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your role will be focused on retaining and growning new business. You will be working exclusively with Food Service & Retailers (they work in partnerships with both smaller retailers and the UK's Big 4 Supermarkets).
Predominantly office based and with no direct reports, your key challenges will look like:
What Does a Normal Day Look Like?
Predominantly office based, there is the option to work from home if this helps you meet your KPIS's. This is a role that is susceptible to fast change (depending upon business needs) and will require you to be very structured with how you manage your time and clients).
Your responsibilities (among other things) will include:
- Developing a formidable relationship with the sites Distribution team to understand what you can forecast and deliver to your clients (short term challenge)
- Understanding the latest Consumer trends in the industry to stay ahead of the curve
- Managing your progress and opportunities upwards to the Head of Sales & Marketing & Managing Director
- Forming comfortable, productive relationships with your Key Stakeholders, Customers & Senior Management team (long term)
What does the right experience look like?
Our client didn't get to where they are without the right people taking them forward. This is a stand alone role that will ask a lot of your skills and past experiences to be successful. To be considered, your experience should look something like this:
- A thick skinned personality that is able to thrive and manage the challenges given to you by external clients, Senior Management & Key Stakeholders
- Experience of working within the Supermarket / Food Retail Supply sector
- A proven track record of delivering and growing Accounts
- An appreciation, experience or an understanding of Marketing & Consumer Insights would be highly desirable.
What Can They Offer You?
Onto the Important Part! As previously stated, this a highly respected business who are only going upwards in their market. They only hire the right people that help their business improve. If that is you, they will offer you a very attractive package, with many desirable soft benefits & financial perks. This will look like:
- A salary that is way above the industry average (this can be discussed once you've got in contact with us!)
- Extremely generous company bonus
- Option of a generous company car allowance or Top Level Company Car (Audi / BMW Level +)
- A solid company pension contribution
- Healthcare for you and your family
- The opportunity to influence the direction and strategy of the UK's largest supplier to the Big 4 Retailers
If this sounds like an opportunity that you not only want, but are highly suitable for, please click on the apply button below. A Manpower representative will contact you back at their first convenience, give you all the information you need, and we can proceed from there