Account Manager - Manufacturing
Manpower are currently working with a Manufacturing organisation based in Rugby who are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Details of the position and your duties as an Account Manager within this organisation can be found here:
- Act as the customer primary point of contact for commercial and logistic enquiries.
- Perform Account Management: Monitor and optimize sales growth within your selected accounts, make outgoing sales calls to customers to secure sales opportunities, follow up on quotations and projects whilst maintaining high level of customer satisfaction.
- Timely preparation of quotations and contract bids in response to customer enquiries. These quotations to take account of customer needs and internal policies and procedures.
- Follow-up of quotations to ensure they win business or if not, to obtain details of reason for failure to win.
- Review incoming customer purchase orders to ensure requirements conform to quotation/contract and that they can be met.
- Accurately enter customer purchase order as sales order. Acknowledge sales order, market feedback, competition position, competition sales policy.
- Process and transmit order amendments to the plants.
- Monitor and report on customer order book status
- Compliance of sales and Quality Procedure.
- Respond to general/routine queries from customers.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed in accordance with sales procedures.
Should you wish to be considered for this position, please apply online or call your local Manpower branch and speak with Ryan Gillespie for more details.