My client is currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator to join their growing team.
You will assist the CEO and staff members in running the office by providing professional and competent reception and clerical support.
- To provide typing and reception support to office staff and ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis.
- To respond to enquiries by telephone, by e-mail, in writing and in person from members of the public. This includes taking and confirming bookings, issuing reminders and appointment slips.
- To assist with maintaining and updating database information and filing systems both manual and computerise
- To organise venues, agendas and minute-taking of meetings as required
- To attend appropriate meetings as identified by the line manager.
- To assist in the organisation of events, including ensuring the readiness of leaflets for information stands at partner events and outreach centres.
- To assist with training events and seminars including preparing room set-up, refreshments etc.
- To meet and greet visitors to the office ensuring a professional approach.
- To assist in maintaining the database, website and email system as requested
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record within a similar role.
Working hours - 9:00am - 5:00pm
25 days A/L