My client is seeking a Compliance Administrator to join an international blue chip company based in Uxbridge. You will be dealing with assisting with references from before candidates are put out to work. This is a fast paced environment where you will be expected to achieve and maintain daily referencing targets to ensure client SLA's are met.
Duties will include:
- Applying for the references and making sure they are fully compliant.
- Checking reference reports.
- Liaising with others within the department to ensure information is kept up to date and logging information on an Excel spreadsheet.
- Background knowledge on checking proof of right to work would be an advantage.
- Carry out administrative duties as required by your Line Manager such as updating trackers and reports.
- Ability to work towards targets and manage your day effectively.
- One of your main duties will be to apply and obtain references for candidates so they are fully compliant before starting work.