A great opportunity for a Barista has arisen to join one of our most valued clients based in the Morriston area of Swansea.
We are looking for someone who:
- has Barista experience
- enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- has a positive attitude
- is genuinely friendly and caring
- enjoys working as part of a team
Your main duties will include:
- Taking customer orders, making speciality coffee, tea, and other beverages
- Operating cash registers and payment card machines
- Providing a high level of customer service to new and regular customers
- Cleaning coffee machines, restaurant areas, restrooms, and preparation areas
- The preparation of salads, sandwiches within the kitchen
- ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times
A Food Hygiene Certificate is essential to the role, however, we can provide an online course for you to complete so you can gain this qualification.
This is a temporary role offering £7.83 per hour. As a part time Barista you will work 30 hours between Monday and Friday.
What we offer you:
- Paid holidays
- NEST pension
We are looking for someone to start ASAP.