Machine Shop Specialist
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced machine operator to gain further experience and develop in a specialist Machine Room environment.
This is a key position supporting Production at an award-winning tech manufacturing company based in pleasant surroundings and very convenient for rail transport.
You will work with the Machine Shop engineer to learn processes and gain operational expertise with a variety of machines, such as:
- milling machine
- bead blaster
- workshop saw
- drilling machine
- winding machine
- fly press
- grinding machine
- Mechanical and electrical assembly
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has hands-on experience in a Sheet metal/machine shop environment
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Using precision measuring equipment
- Computer literacy
- Manual handling skills and dexterity
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Ability to understand customer requirements and priorities accordingly
You will demonstrate a proactive attitude, self-motivation and an aptitude to learn new skills.