Manpower is partnering with one of our key clients in their search for a Training Manager. Based out of their large distribution facility close to Leeds, the Training Manager will play a key role in ensuring that the business' employees are upskilled to meet new challenges.
A well-known distributor of specialist products, the company export globally from their busy Leeds site. This newly-created role will be responsible for creating and delivering engaging, innovative training programmes.
As Training Manager, your key objectives will include:
- Working with external provides to understand new automated equipment processes
- Creating and implementing SOPs
- Engaging and inspiring colleagues through a blended learning approach
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement across the site
- Contributing to a safety-first culture
- Leading a small team to ensure that all employees are upskilled correctly
- Identifying training needs across the site whether team-based or individual
This challenging role will suit someone that possesses the following:
- Demonstrable experienced in a dedicated Training/L&D role
- Experience in a warehousing or manufacturing environment (essential)
- An understanding of automation/automated equipment and processes
- Engaging personality and people-centric approach
- In touch with modern training methods (such as blended learning)
- Able to understand complex processes and deliver them in a way that all can understand
- Continuous improvement mindset
In return, the company offers an extremely competitive salary and a benefits package that includes a pension, shopping discounts, a discounted canteen and secure parking on site.
If you're looking to have a lasting impact on the culture of an organisation, then please don't hesitate to apply today.