Project Finance Manager (Performance)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for Project Finance Manager (Performance) based at their prestigious facility in Kingston. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, with possibility of extension, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £44,000 and £55,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Overview of role:
The Finance Excellence Team is the heartbeat of business partnering and performance management through partnering of the core business cycle and unlocking operational efficiencies in the ETS (Enterprise Technical Solutions) organization. This role is a Finance role responsible for performance management, business partnering and process excellence on all Outsourced Contracts Global and Local Cost; in Enterprise Services and partnering of the operating centres.
- Deliver performance management and forecasting capabilities for HR, Supply Chain and our clients Project Management Service Operations, including analysis of actuals, targets, variances and forecasts - to drive monthly and quarterly forecasting for both Global and Local Cost
- Coordination with FET Managers who support the other Enterprise Services Service Operations to have a complete view of all Enterprise Services to drive value alongside ES FBP (Finance Business Partner) Director.
- Exposure management for big contract / budget management & support. YoY contract performance monitoring - FX and Tax impact
- Partners with our strategic suppliers to ensure robust Commercial Management of the Outsourced cost for 90 plus Countries
- Regular benchmarking both internal and external including Total Cost of Ownership modelling for existing and new services
- Decision support to Contract Renegotiations and Transitions ensuring total cost considered
- Support new service line integration
- Work with the ETS Controllers & FBPs in setting parameters for intercompany agreements
- Identify performance management interventions & where FBP lead needed
- Exposure management for big contract / budget management & support.
- Tracking Business Case delivery and ensuring benefit landing in ETS and Clusters.
- Key point of contact for Service Lines VP in Actual Results, Forecast Performance / Overall performance management, Projects and Business Cases
- Continuous improvement of performance management capabilities - bringing best practise to bear across Enterprise Services FET.
- Line management responsibility of WL1s, develop succession planning and career progression plans for team, support learning and development of the wider team.
Standards of leadership:
- Ability to hold people accountability, high level of responsibility, strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work fluidly with data and across systems
- Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders and strong communication and influencing skills
- Managing a large and complex set of stakeholders
- Demonstrated competency at growing & developing people/teams. Strong leadership skills and ability to hold people accountable
- Significant experience in Decision Support - business cases, financial rigour, governance
- Significant experience in holding others accountable (particularly peers and senior leadership)
- Ability to identify performance improvement opportunities