We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Fitter/ Assembler
Would you like to work for a company that specialises in the development and manufacture of teaching and research equipment for mechanical engineering and allied subjects.
Our client located in Salford Greater Manchester, has a permanent fitters job to work for a well established engineering business. You will be required to have experience building small to medium assembles.
The job will involve:
- Building assemblies that include detailed mechanical components that are used for a specialised scientific measuring equipment
- Must have experience reading from and producing from mechanical drawings
- Experience of soldering is desirable as a small proportion of this role will include soldering of small wires under magnification.
- Experience working with specific equipment including micrometres and digital calipers would be a distinct advantage.
- Having experience working with a strain gauge would be an advantage but training will be provided.
We require you to be apprentice trained and be qualified to City and guilds, NVQ or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
You will be looking to earn £25,000 per annum with possibilities to earn overtime bonuses.
The shift rota will consist of Mon- Fri 07:30-16:15
37.5 hours per week.
32 days holiday (including bank holidays per year), free secure parking to add to this excellent package.
For more information please call Kimberley on 01133889450