Property Multi Trade Supervisor
Due to expansion our well established client is looking for a Property Multi Trade Supervisor to cover London and the South East.
This is an exciting new role to join their existing Repairs and Maintenance team. You will manage their existing team of field based Repairs and Maintenance Operatives. The company is looking for a driven and motivated professional with previous residential property maintenance experience and used to managing an experienced and dispersed team in a supervisory role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning and prioritising your diary to ensure monthly one to ones and performance reviews are completed alongside property repairs. Results to be fed back to the Head of Property Services. Managing your own personal time to meet business demands with a team of Maintenance Operatives located and operating across London and the South East, to ensure the productivity of the team.
- Offering guidance and support to a team of Maintenance Operatives who maintain the standards of their property portfolio and support Head Office operations.
- Conducting hands on Maintenance Operative duties for approx. 20hrs per week.
- Meeting both your own Key Performance Objectives and actively supporting your team to meet their objectives and meet the requirements of the contract.
- Communicating and liaising with other Maintenance Operatives, Head Office staff, Line Manager, sub-contractors and possibly local authority staff.
- Ensure your team is trained and developed to support the requirements of the contract and to support the successful completion of their role.
- Planning and managing personal business objectives in line with the Statement of Requirements (SOR) set out in the contract
- Pursuing personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Previous property maintenance experience/knowledge at supervisory level
- Previous people management experience working within a maintenance team
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate at all levels
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to travel across a large geographical portfolio on a daily/weekly basis
The successful applicant will need a driving licence, their own van and tools. You will be required to undertake a DBS check before employment starts.
In return, you will benefit from 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days with service, pension and life insurance.
Hours: Mon-Fri 40 hours per week 8.30am-5pm
Salary: £25,000 plus £4,000 vehicle allowance and fuel allowance
Interested in this permanent role, covering London and the South East. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.