We are actively seeking to recruit hardworking individuals in the role of Domestic Assistants to join our team to be based in the East London.
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector for our client where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments. We are used to working in critical and secure environments. Our expertise in sectors such as schools, prisons, courts and hospitals and other public sector facilities is second to none.
Our Client have been established for over 100 years, operate in 95 countries, globally and employ around 585,000 employees globally, which allows for the opportunity for personal development and growth within.
The main responsibilities that this role will involve are the following;
▪ On arrival, to report for duty in full uniform for the normal work routines.
▪ To carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given, using checklists provided.
▪ Ensure all necessary equipment is collected before starting work.
▪ Use all materials and consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring the economic use of resources.
▪ Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials, replacement of liners, in accordance with policies.
▪ Undertake manual and mechanical cleaning activities in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
▪ Comply with methods of cleaning required for areas.
▪ Ensure that all cleaning schedules are completed and checked on a daily basis.
▪ Refilling of all dispensers including soap, hand towels, toilet rolls and all paper rolls
▪ Provide emergency and ad hoc cleaning as required.
▪ Check and observe cleaning to be carried out in accordance with schedule.
▪ Work safely at all times giving due consideration to themselves and others.
▪ Must use the appropriate work equipment and PPE provided report safety deficiencies and accidents through line
▪ Carry out all related duties as may be allocated by the Supervisor.
▪ Check equipment for faults and notify the relevant person
▪ Ensure all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
▪ At the end of each shift, store all equipment used in the appropriate storage.
▪ Report any maintenance required to a member of the Supervisory or Management team.
▪ Attend both internal and external training courses as required.
▪ Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by Management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who enjoys working part of a hardworking, conscientious team in a fast pace environment. Due to the hospital environment it is important that you have good interpersonal skills and treat those that you always meet integrity and respect .
As this hospital is open 24 hours 7 days a week we are looking to recruit an individual working Monday to Friday both AM and PM shifts available.
It is a must that a Full Valid and Clear Enhanced DBS is held.