Fantastic opportunity based in Didcot for a handful of individuals who have a passion for IT and software. This role is starting on 22nd April 2019 and on going for three months to support the summer project.
£10.00 an hour, weekly pay, with free on-site parking. Full time hours only.
Monday to Friday 8am until 6pm, however you must be flexible as you may be expected to work weekends in the long run.
As the helpdesk operates 362 days a year, flexibility to work shift patterns will be important. Opening times range from 8am-9pm, with shifts in operational to cover the full working day. All shifts will be 8.5 hours with a 45-minute lunch break.
- Provide technical support to the system users by via telephone, email or online requests
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service
- Take ownership of issues and see them through to completion
- Identifying repeat issues/problems and work to minimise their impact
- Demonstrate flexibility and a positive work ethic in all circumstances
- Communicate with and influence the actions of customers and colleagues
- Work within the ITIL framework of best-practise
Skills & experience
- Strong interest in IT and digital technology
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills; able to adapt to users' differing levels of seniority/technical ability
- Team player with high standards
- Sound planning & organising skills
- Outstanding Customer focus
If this sounds ideal for yourself, please apply today or get in contact with Hannah from Manpower on 01865-245-257.