German speaking Customer Service Agent - immediate start!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of Manchester based client who offer a variety both retail and wholesale financial products and services to UK and international customers.
Due to growth, we have a superb opportunity for a German speaker to join the business as a Customer Support Administrator. This role requires the handling of inbound and outbound calls to assist and support customers with a range of account queries. Customer experience is a key priority so candidates must demonstrate the ability to provide exceptional levels of customer focus and respond sensitively to those customers who may be experiencing difficulties.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate exceptional opportunities to progress within this globally recognized business to further utilise their language skills and acquired business knowledge in other departments.
- Handling both inbound and outbound calls and maintaining accurate and up to date customer account records
- Providing advice on remedy opportunities relevant to customers specific circumstances, including short and long term repayment arrangements
- Liaising where appropriate with outside agencies
- Processing payments made by debit card
- Working with to Debt Collection Agencies to remedy arrears
- Administration of queries and follow up actions as required, for example issuing standard letters, processing payments and payment tracing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience of Customer services or collections would be beneficial
- Positive approach to providing excellent customer service and taking accountability for resolving or escalating customer queries as required
- Excellent verbal and written language skills with verbal and written fluency in German and English (Additional European languages spoken to business level would also be an advantage)
- Intermediate to advanced IT skills
- Confident in meeting deadlines with minimal supervision, whilst maintaining high levels of quality and efficiency
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Salary of £20,000 plus benefits packaged & superb career progression
37.5 hours per week - The successful candidate must be available to work between 8.00am-8.00pm, Monday - Friday. Candidates may be required to work up to 1 in 2 Saturday's (8.30am-5.30pm) / Sunday's (10.00am-4pm).
For an immediate interview please apply with an up to date copy of your CV today!