Do you have experience of cleaning within a commercial setting? Manpower are recruiting for a cleaner on behalf of our client located in Wrexham.
Cleaning and maintaining cleanliness of all areas, to include rooms, offices, toilets, hallways and communal areas.
- Use of electrical and manual equipment such as hoovers
- Completion of relevant paperwork related to stock and supplies, unpacking of deliveries and storing the supplies within the relevant areas
- To report any damaged equipment and / or maintenance issues
- Previous cleaning experience
- Awareness of COSHH and Health and Safety practices
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Physically fit as the role includes an element of manual handling
- The ability to use your initiative to problem solve
The role is temporary but ongoing with an immediate start. The hourly rate is £7.83 rising to £8.21 on 1 April 2019. The hours of work are 8.00 am - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
What we offer you in return:
- Paid holidays
- NEST pension
The role requires a high level of screening checks prior to starting. This will include reference checks to cover the last 5 years, DBS check and financial check.