HR Advisor - Based in Eastleigh
Field Based HR Advisor - Eastleigh
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000 + car allowance
We are currently recruiting for an experienced generalist HR professional to join our clients HR team. Reporting into the HR Business Partner, you will support a team of Managers across the business to deliver a proactive and professional HR service.
Based in their Head Office in Eastleigh, you will be responsible for delivering a consistent HR approach.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Consulting and advising on employee relations issues and assisting with disciplinary and/or grievance meetings as required.
- Driving forward recruitment and selection strategies, coaching and assisting line managers to enable them to fill vacancies in a timely manner.
- Working closely with Managers to formulate area plans to include succession planning, performance management and labour turnover plans.
- Creating and implementing expert tailored HR solutions inline with business requirements and employment law.
- Building effective and supportive working relationships with line managers based on HR knowledge, credibility and trust.
Previous experience in an advisory capacity and working in a multi-site operation is essential for this role. As is an excellent understanding of employment law and its practical and commercial application.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be CIPD qualified
- Will have a proven track record in a wide range of HR disciplines to name but a few; discipline & grievance, absence management, performance management, reorganisations, recruitment & selection, succession planning and turnover & retention.
- Will have 3-5 years of HR experience
- Used to travelling
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are necessary along with the ability to effectively challenge at all levels and manage multiple concurrent cases effectively.
This role will support a large geographical area covering the South of the country, including London and the South West. As a consequence this role will require extensive travel and suitable applicants must be prepared for occasional overnight stays. A full driving licence is essential.
If you believe this position would suit you and you hold the above, please do not hesitate to contact robyn. wetteland@ hotmail. co.uk - 01895 205 229