Well established and successful business in South Cambridge looking for Assembly technician to join the team.
Main duties and outcomes:
- To assemble the Company's range of products and test where required, in accordance with written assembly instructions
- To make sure that products meet the Company's build requirements
- To work within assembly teams
- To identify to supervisor any problems observed with the parts supplied or methods used for assembly
- To ensure that products comply with relevant electrical safety and quality standards
Qualifications and Skills:
- Able to work to high quality standards
- Team working
- Effective communication
- Experience in Mechanical Assembly/Machine Shop environment
- Able to follow procedures, work instructions etc.
- Able to use hand tools and power tools
- Able to organise and plan work effectively
- Able to understand technical drawings
- Knowledge of health & safety issues within the manufacturing environment
You will be a flexible and adaptable, reliable, disciplined team-worker, who is a good communicator with good level of initiative, high level of integrity, attention to detail and committed to the role.