Opportunities for newly qualified and experienced Technicians. Multi-Award-Winning automotive dealership looking to add skilled Vehicle Technicians to their impressive team in Weson-Super-Mare. As a Vehicle Technician you will perform diagnostic work, maintenance duties and complex repair tasks on a variety of car makes and models. You will contribute to the overall company success by working to a high standard and you will be rewarded against individual and company targets. As a valued member of the team you will receive continuous professional development and have the opportunity to achieve sought after industry qualifications.
- Carry out fault diagnostic work on customer and company vehicles.
- Advise customers on findings and best solutions to overcome issues.
- Perform servicing and repairs on a variety of car makes and models.
- MOT Testing (If appropriate) / preparation work
- See projects through to completion, duties vary from routine maintenance to complex repair work.
- General administration work.
- Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30 and alternate Saturday's 08:00-13:00.
- Qualified or experienced Vehicle Technician.
- MOT Tester (Desirable)
- Possess own tools for work purposes.
- Proactive attitude and able to work on own initiative.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Computer literate.
- Physically able to carry out duties.
- Location: BS5
- £18 - £28K DOE + Bonus
- MOT Tester Qualification
- Initial and ongoing training - excellent progression opportunities.
- 23 Days holiday + Bank holidays (Rising with service)
- Multiple discounts: In house products and services, high street, health care, childcare.
For additional information please contact 0117 9309751 and ask to speak with Steve.