Calling all aspiring and experienced consultants with the Engineering Sector, whether you are an Engineering Grad or an Experienced Technical Recruiter we want to speak to you.
A job as a Recruitment Consultant with us opens doors to many exciting career journeys and opportunities. This could be your first step on your career ladder toward Account Management, Team Leader or even Sales Director. If you're looking for a role where you'll be provided with the opportunity and tools to develop, progress, and be well rewarded, then this could be the perfect career move for you!
As a Recruitment Consultant at ManpowerGroup, you'll be getting up to:
- Working with a team of experienced consultants, gaining detailed understanding of one or several of our specialist sectors within a local or national market.
- Proactively identifying and developing relationships with candidates who are looking for their next career move. You'll work with them to identify their most marketable skills, and represent them with a number of our high profile clients. Using social media and other methods, you'll keep in touch with those candidate pools on a regular basis, ensuring ManpowerGroup is the talent destination of choice.
- Using your keen communication and sales skills to proactively grow new client accounts, and to develop strong relationships with existing clients.
- You will work with some of the top brands in the UK market, and gain exposure to a major corporate brand, and the professional and personal benefits that come with that.
It's really about you:
- In our Recruitment Consultants we look for people who are genuinely as passionate about growing the ManpowerGroup business as we are. You'll need to be ambitious and driven.
- You'll be the sort of person who enjoys expanding your client-base and building professional relationships through new business generation.
- You should have clear ambitions. Are you finding your current role lacks the professional progression you want? Or do you find yourself not being challenged in your role? Here, your ambitions as an experienced recruiter are how we mould your success story and your career route with us.
- Ideally, you'll have a proven track record in a 360 recruitment role - but we will always consider Associates as well. Get in touch, whatever stage of your journey you might be on.
So if you're looking to build your future, let ManpowerGroup help get you where you want to be. Apply now!