Out Of Hours Consultant (Part Time)
Out Of Hours Consultant.
Based in the heart of Newcastle's City Centre, you would be responsible for ensuring a continued focus on delivering an excellent service for the Manpower brand. You will be responsible for taking driving bookings and distributing these to our branch network, processing order amendments and cancellations. The role itself is working on a busy recruitment booking line, dealing with high volume orders via email and telephone and web-based tools.
The hours of work will be part time Monday - Sunday between 5pm -10pm (5 days per week on a rotational basis)
You will be expected to:
- Actively take orders for drivers logging accurately onto systems
- Contact Manpower branches to fill the vacancies
- Deliver against time, cost and quality expectations
- Achieve quality SLAs and KPI targets
- Demonstrate accountability and pro-activity at all times
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Extensive customer service and administrative experience
- Demonstrate ability to use initiative
- Professional & confident telephone manner and competent in use of Excel and email.
- Experience of working within the Recruitment industry is advantageous, although not essential
This is temporary role where we require long term flexible commitment including working weekends and bank holidays.
£7.83 plus uplift based on accuracy and the potential to earn quarterly bonus.
Ready for the challenge? We look forward to hearing from you.