FXIP Payments Processing Analyst
Manpower is currently recruiting for a Payments Processing Analysts on behalf of our client, a large multinational financial services corporation. These are ongoing temporary roles. You will be working Mon-Fri 9-5.30.
The successful candidate will be trained on duties within FXIP Payment Processing and / or FXIP Investigations creating a cross skilled department.
The FES International Payments Processing team are responsible for maximising revenue by accurately processing transactions originating from the UK. In this position you'll be part of a team providing exceptional back office and front line support to both UK clients of International Payments.
Responsibilities include processing wire transfer and draft transactions, preparation of accounting reports and entries, investigation of payments and reconciliation items. In addition, a key service differentiator is our ability to effectively resolve a payment investigation through close interaction with Counterparties.
FXIP is a new and exciting part of the business to work and is expanding its product offering is generating a lot of focus!
* Demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy whilst working under pressure.
* Excellent telephone skills.
* Ability to work as part of team ensuring team goals is achieved is essential.
* A pro-active and flexible approach to work.
* A good level of numeracy in addition to knowledge of the internet, excellent communication.
* Creative problem solving, interpersonal, listening and organisational skills are required.
* Flexibility with working hours (if required) is a must to help with the achievement of the collective goal
If you're looking for your next role within a passionate team, please apply here today!