Property Operations Team Leader
Due to expansion our well established client is looking for a Property Operations Team Leader to cover Wales and the South West.
This is an exciting new role to join their existing Operations team. You will manage their existing team of field based Housing Officers. The company is looking for a driven and motivated professional with previous housing experience and used to managing an experienced and dispersed team in a supervisory role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning and prioritising your diary to ensure monthly one to ones and performance reviews are completed alongside property inspections and audits. Results to be fed back to the Regional Operations Manager. Managing your own personal time to meet business demands with a team of Housing Officers located and operating across Wales and the South West to ensure the productivity of the team.
- Offering guidance and support to your team of Housing Officers who maintain the standards of their property portfolio and support the accommodated Service Users.
- Meeting both your own Key Performance Objectives and actively supporting your team to meet their objectives and meet the requirements of the contract.
- Communicating and liaising with stakeholders and local authority staff and sub-contractors, including the Police, NHS, involved charities and Environmental Health.
- Ensure your team is trained and developed to support the requirements of the contract and to support the successful completion of their role.
- Planning and managing personal business objectives in line with the Statement of Requirements (SOR) set out in the contract.
- Pursuing personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Previous property/housing experience/knowledge at supervisory or management level
- People management experience and used to working with a challenging tenant group
- Strong communication skills, in particular the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate at all levels
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Can work well under pressure
- Must be able to travel across a large geographical portfolio on a daily/weekly basis
The successful applicant will need a driving licence and their own vehicle. You will be required to undertake a DBS check before employment starts.
In return, you will benefit from 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days with service, pension and life insurance.
Hours: Mon-Fri 40 hours per week 8.30am-5pm
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 plus fuel allowance
Interested in this permanent role, covering Wales and the South West. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.