Travel & Sales Consultant (French)
RCI (Resort Condominium International) pioneered the concept of exchange vacations and has become the global market leader in travel and leisure, with more than three million customers worldwide. These timeshare owners and resorts are a unique community of travel enthusiasts with the common bond of a lifetime commitment to quality vacations through timeshare
Working for RCI is both rewarding and challenging. We are proud of our team environment that is progressive and fast-paced, where people work together, challenging their talents to exceed our customers’ expectations for service excellence.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Annual Salary: Competitive salary + attractive commission structure & benefits
Travel Benefits: 4 weeks free accommodation at any timeshare resort every year plus you get to bring family and friends with you free of charge
Relocation Package: Flights (with 20kg additional baggage allowance) +10 nights’ accommodation
The focus of the role will be to:
- Pro-actively deal with inbound and outbound calls
- Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximizing all sales opportunities
- Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and team sales targets
- Flexibility to work in a changing inbound and outbound sales environment offering existing members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling
- Ability to work in an exciting target driven sales environment as a part of a supportive and dynamic team
- Delivering a high level of service to our expanding member base through regular contact to create the holidays of their dreams
We are looking for bilingual candidates, graduates in any discipline.
Fully fluent French (C2 level) is required with a high level of English.
Key success factors in this position are excellent communication and listening skills, being results driven, an ability to multitask as well as being enthusiastic and having an excellent telephone manner.